Vello Canon EF Lens to Sony E-Mount Camera Accelerator AF Lens Adapter
Pair your existing Canon EF-mount full-frame lenses with a modern Sony E-mount mirrorless camera and experience the coveted "full-frame look" on APS-C format sensors with the Accelerator AF Lens Adapter from Vello. By using a specialized 4 element in 4 group optical design, this adapter is able to increase a lens' angle of view by a factor of 0.71x while simultaneously increasing the maximum aperture by one whole stop. This allows a 50mm f/1.4 lens on an APS-C camera to maintain an angle of view close to 50mm while providing it with an f/1.0 equivalent aperture. This setup means full-frame lenses can be adapted to APS-C sensors, or full-frame cameras in APS-C crop mode, without losing the desired natural look of a full-frame system. Along with this, the adapter features electronic coupling, enabling autofocus, auto exposure, and other functions during use.
Automatic capabilities of the lens are fully maintained, allows for auto exposure, autofocus, and aperture control from the camera body. The adapter will also transfer Exif data to the camera for appropriate tagging of metadata for easier organization and editing. Along with all of these functions the durable metal adapter sports a removable tripod foot with 1/4"-20 socket for use on a tripod or support system, alleviating strain on the lens mount. Additionally, it has a matte black interior to prevent reflections from interfering with image quality.
- Adapts full-frame Canon EF-mount lenses to APS-C format Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras as well as full-frame cameras in APS-C crop mode
- Magnifies the lens' angle of view by a factor of 0.71x, effectively negating the crop factor of APS-C format cameras while simultaneously increasing the maximum aperture of the lens by one stop
- Optical design uses four elements in four groups to retain maximum image quality
- Maintains support for autofocus, auto exposure, and image stabilization
- Autofocus support is best with Ultrasonic (USM) and stepping (STM) motors
- Communicates Exif data to the camera to be saved in the image file for later reference
- Removable tripod foot has 1/4"-20 socket for direct mounting on a support system, eliminating unnecessary strain on the camera's lens mount
- Matte black interior helps reduce flare for optimal image quality
- Metal construction for long-term durability
- Autofocus and auto exposure functions are not compatible with Sony's E-mount camcorders, such as the PXW-FS7
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We are able to ship some of our items internationally, please contact us with your complete shipping address prior to place an orders. Buyers will be responsible for all and any taxes, duties and/or any other fees imposed by your government.
Usually it is 3-5 days within continental US.
FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT COVER EXPRESS SHIPPING. If you would like to receive your order overnight or within 1-2 business days, please CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER and We will calculate shipping charges for expedited shipping.