Minolta Hi-Matic 11
The Hi-Matic 11 by Minolta was a Japanese 35mm rangefinder camera - introduced in 1969. It was a flagchship model of Hi-Matic Series, similar to the Minolta Hi-Matic 9. Like the 9, the 11 had automatic exposure program, automatic flash control, and the Contrast Light Compensator (CLC) meter, offering better metering in high contrast situations. The three modes, Automatic Program, Shutter Priority, and Automatic Flash Control constituted the "Super 3 Circuit" branded on the front.
This was the last of the large Hi-Matics (7, 7S, 9, 11), and it offers the best user experience of the group.
The camera is equipped with an excellent and fast f/1.7 45 mm Rokkor lens.
• Manufacturer: Minolta
• Type: Rangefinder camera
• Lens: Rokkor-PF 45mm f1.7, 6 elements in 5 groups; focus down to 0.9m (3ft)
• Filter Mount: 55mm
• Shutter: Seiko ALA, leaf shutter with self-timer (approx. 10sec)
• Shutter Range: Bulb, 1/8, 1/15, 1/30, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250, 1/500
• Exposure Mode: Full automatic and Shutter priority automatic exposure
• Flash: hot shoe and PC socket (at end, below rewind crank); automatic flash control--the user enters the guide number and the camera sets the aperture
• Film speed range: 25-500 ASA; 15-28 DIN
• Film Winding: Wind lever with 220 degree throw; single full stroke or multiple short strokes
• Film Counter: Automatic resetting counter
• Viewfinder: Tinted rangefinder, bright line frame; automatic parallax correction; shutter, aperture, battery condition, and flashmatic displays
• Metering: Contrast Light Compensator, CdS exposure meter; the meter is in the lens barrel to compensate for filters or other lens attachments
• Battery: The CdS meter is driven by one 1.35v, PX625 mercury battery (the corrupt replacement battery is PX640), fitted into the base; the lens barrel includes a battery checker; the camera will operate without a battery, but the aperture will be fully open.
• Other Features: Automatic exposure lock activated by a half-press of the shutter (undocumented in manual); optional diopter correction lenses that can be fitted on the eyepiece; film loaded indicator on the back
• Weight: 740g (26oz)
To see the sample photos taken with Minolta Hi-Matic 11, please click on the links below:
NOTE: This camera cannot properly operate without a battery. USPS prohibited us to send any battery, so please keep it in mind. You need a PX640 1.35V battery, that you can buy here: https://www.amazon.com/Exell-Battery-A640PX-1-5-Volt-Alkaline/dp/B0054LIIM2
If you'd like to receive the item overnight or within 1-2 business days please contact me prior to placing an order and I'll calculate the shipping cost for expedited delivery.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you're living outside the US and wish to purchase this item, please contact me first and tell me where you live so I can tell you how much it is going to cost to ship to your country
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We are able to ship some of our items internationally, please contact us with your complete shipping address prior to place an orders. Buyers will be responsible for all and any taxes, duties and/or any other fees imposed by your government.
Usually it is 3-5 days within continental US.
FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT COVER EXPRESS SHIPPING. If you would like to receive your order overnight or within 1-2 business days, please CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER and We will calculate shipping charges for expedited shipping.