TOKINA AT-X 352 35-200mm Long Zoom + 1:4 Macro lens. C/Y Mount.
Here are some key features of the Tokina AT-X 35-200mm
• The lens has a nice-enough range going from 35 to 200mm of full frame or 52-300 on APS-C Cameras
• It has an aperture ring
• f/4.5 at 200mm is at least ~2/3 of a stop wider than similar variable aperture lenses from all eras
• It’s metal and has a nice heft to it
• It is sharp and produces contrast images with excellent colors
• It takes any 67mm filters
• It was Made in Japan. And looks like this lens was used only a few times.
• It has a really easy and wildly useful close focus mode: push a release button, spin the lens around, and *poof* it will focus down to 1:4 at about 3 inches from the front of the lens
• It reproduces colors and contrast in a unique way that has some artistic merit in certain situations
The ATX designated lenses are the "pro" Tokina lenses, this is one of the original manual focus "ATX's".
Optical construction: 15 elements in 12 groups.
Aperture: f3.5, - f4.5, half stop clicks.
Iris: 6 blades
Focus: ~ 180 deg rotation
Close focus: 1.6m/5.25'
Macro mode: additional helical extension gives 1:4
This lens can be used as a portrait, genre, art, travel, macro and effect work or just as every-day-lens
The lens is offered in two sets: the lens alone or the lens with Adapter for Sony E Mount cameras.
Also, you can find a lot of other adapters for Fuji, Panasonic, Olympus and other mirrorless cameras.
You can see many pictures made with this lens @ https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/Tokina%20AT-X%2035-200/
If you'd like to receive the item overnight or within 1-2 business days please contact me prior to placing an order and I'll calculate the shipping cost for expedited delivery.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you live outside the US and wish to purchase this item, please contact me first and tell me where you live so I can tell you how much it is going to cost to ship to your country
1-3 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We are able to ship some of our items internationally, please contact us with your complete shipping address prior to place an orders. Buyers will be responsible for all and any taxes, duties and/or any other fees imposed by your government.
Usually it is 3-5 days within continental US.
FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT COVER EXPRESS SHIPPING. If you would like to receive your order overnight or within 1-2 business days, please CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER and We will calculate shipping charges for expedited shipping.