RARE! High-end Canon FL Mount Lenses from Private Collection. Excellent+ Condition
A collection of Professional CANON FL lenses with various focal lengths.
Offered as single products. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION!
Beautiful collection of Canon FL Prime Lenses from Private Collection.
All lenses are in Excellent Condition!
All lenses came from the same original owner, with all caps.
The Collection includes:
1. (SOLD) Legendary very desirable street photography prime Canon FL 35mm F2.5 lens - $175 - Unique lens with TWO aperture rings (one clickable + one de-clickable). Ideal for video works. - (SOLD)
2. The King of 50mm primes – Canon FL 55mm F1.2. No needs to introduce this beauty, from the 60’s this lens is a real treasure for any photographer or videographer. - $395
3. CANON 58mm F1.2 Prime Lens - $395
4. CANON 50mm F1.4 Prime Lens - $215
3. (SOLD) Canon FL 85mm f1.8, classic portraiture lens. - $225 (SOLD)
4. (SOLD) Wide format Canon FL 28mm F3.5 prime lens. - $165 (SOLD)
5. Canon FL 100-200mm F5.5. Telezoom lens with constant aperture. Lens has TWO aperture rings (one clickable + one de-clickable). Ideal for video works - $175 (SOLD)
6. Canon FL 200mm F3.5 Excellent portraiture lens - $215 (SOLD)
7. The Vivitar Custom 3x teleconverter that effectively triples the focal length of any above lenses and makes them 105mm from 35mm, 175mm from 55mm, 400mm from 135, and 85mm from 28mm. - $25
8. FL-to-EOS adapter to use these FD lenses on any CANON EOS cameras.
All lenses are in A+ condition. There is no dust, no balsam separation, no fog, no fungus, no scratches.
If you'd like to receive the item overnight or within 1-2 business days please contact me prior to placing an order and I'll calculate the shipping cost for expedited delivery.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
If you are living outside of the US and wish to purchase this item, please contact me first and tell me where you live so I can tell you how much it is going to cost to ship to your country
Shipping from United States
1-3 business days
Estimated shipping times
- North America : 1 - 4 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept exchanges and cancellations
Just contact me within: 3 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 7 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
I don't accept returns
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you ship your items Internationally?
We are able to ship some of our items internationally, please contact us with your complete shipping address prior to place an orders. Buyers will be responsible for all and any taxes, duties and/or any other fees imposed by your government.
How fast is your free shipping.?
Usually it is 3-5 days within continental US.
FREE SHIPPING DOES NOT COVER EXPRESS SHIPPING. If you would like to receive your order overnight or within 1-2 business days, please CONTACT US BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER and We will calculate shipping charges for expedited shipping.